Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Promises, Promises

Yes I am aware you were told one of the advantages of a blog is you can post pictures. I have sure seen such blogs, and they are cool. However, I have just spent 30 minutes downloading some images and then posting them. For some reason it takes decades, and often the images are not correctly oriented. Thus, for the time being, no photos.

I am also aware I have not asked a question yet. Nothing good has come to mind. When the inspiration hits you will be the first to know.

Bob Wong and I are off to the Turkish Bath. Watch out, you may not rtecognize us when we return.

2 comments:

  1. For once, we are on complete weather synch ...it's like a Turkish bath right here today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posting to Flickr or a similar service would solve that problem.

    ReplyDelete