Saturday, April 30, 2011

Setting Up for Turkey

In about 6 weeks, our travelling friends the Wongs, Carol & I are headed way east to Turkey. There, we will spend nearly 3 weeks poking around antiquity. In addition we will be spending a couple days on a Gulet. In trips past, I have enjoyed writing about our travels, and sending letters by eMail. This had several problems: adding pictures was hard, formatting sometimes got goofed up (sorry to use those technical terms).

This time I will try sending these notes, and some pictures via blog. You should assume I will be sending something every other day or so. Please access by checking this account. I am also checking with people who know more than I do about blogs (almost everyone), for an automatic notification method.

Hope you enjoy this. By the way, here is a picture of our son Stephen, as he graduated from unviersity of Michigan's Buesiness School and School of Public Health.

2 comments:

  1. OK - So where is the first post. Had a meeting with the Rector of a University in Istanbul (Istanbul Aydin University - http://aydin.edu.tr/erasmus/eng_index.asp) who said the city was wonderful because of its culture, food, people and because of its proximity to great places to visit - Greece, Spain, Armenia and Syria. He had me until the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the picture that David failed to post. - http://www.flickr.com/photos/drtaxsacto/sets/72157626813255193/
    Since I cannot break into the HTML - you will have to use the link.

    ReplyDelete